Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life question, please read and answer?

I'm graduating from highschool tomorrow and i thought i would reflect on my last 4 years of secondary school and my life. Social life.....i have friends at school, and buddies. My friends are people i hang out with at school but i only chill with the one friend after school and i dont chill with the others. Its more because i think they are goofs and in a way i never wanted to be friends with them. My buddies are people who respect me and stuff like that. I have a ton of buddies and a lot of people at my school love me and know who i am, but i know none of them would hang out with me on a regular basis even when i have brought it up before. They only chill with me when we're at parties, in which i hardly ever party. When I'm not a school I'm sort of a loner, i chill with my cousin and bro a lot but i also like to be independent. I play video games 3 hours a day, i work out and ride my book quite frequently. I don't see myself as a legit loner but i don't like doing things by myself all the time and i want friends that are actually like me now, because i screwed up at the beginning. Hopefully when i go to college i will meet people that are a lot like me, that like sports, partying, laid back etc. I'm the right kid with the wrong people. I know it may sound cocky but its the legit conclusion that i have came up with and i know its true. My future looks stiff. I have ADD so i'm worried about some things, i can't see myself being successful in the future, no matter how hard i think about it, at times i think about committing suicide if my future turns out to be bad. My parents and family are great but i'm just a lazy *** who needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment